Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Celtic Cuffs

As stated in my Mystery Braid Band post, I am a fan of Celtic things. The history and designs offer so much beauty and inspiration. This first Celtic cuff, was designed, cut and made completely by me. I do not use an assembly line of any sort. It is simply quality leather, my designs, my tools, and my hands. Take a look at these pictures featuring several original Celtic themed designs that I have completed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Celtic Cuff ~ $140
 

 
I was asked to make a Celtic cuff with more of a feminine touch. I added colored leather for backing and about 30 Swarovski crystals. This piece has become one of my most popular designs to date.

 
2 layer Celtic Cross with Swarovski crystals ~ $175

  




These particular Celtic Cross bands take about a day to complete. After all, each piece is handmade. There isn't an assembly line. Just me, my tools, and my hands.

Celtic Cross band ~ $275
 
 





James Bands uses quality, oil tanned Kodiak leather as the main leather piece for cuffs with this much detail. It holds the shape while remaining soft, pliable, yet can handle a lot of wear and will last a long while.




Celtic Cuff ~ $140
2 layer Celtic Cuff with Swarovski ~ $175
Celtic Cross Band ~ $275
 
Thank you for viewing my work. More of my original pieces can be found in other posts on my James Bands blog.
 
As always, thank you to Jake Felts of Felts Photography in Weatherford, Texas for his fantastic job in capturing my work. The interest in my work is improved by being able to show it off with great quality pictures. You can view Jake's work on the Felts Photography website, Facebook, blog and Instagram.
 
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram ~ @BCJAMESLEATHER and Google+ to stay updated on new posts!
 
If you would like to order, have questions or inquiries about having your own custom design made, please email me at jamesleatherbands@gmail.com
 
B.C. James




No comments:

Post a Comment