Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cross Cuffs

Here are several of the custom cross cuffs that I offer. Each one is designed, cut, and sewn 100% by me. I also help customers bring their design ideas to fruition for an additional fee.  Everything I make depends on what color leather I have available.  All leathers are inspected in person to ensure it's quality, and not purchased in bulk so that my pieces look as individual as possible.

Prices are listed at the bottom of the post. Special thanks to Felts Photography for taking such great photos of my work. Double click on the photos for clear close-ups.


 



 


The black cuff with the stitch detail is different on each one that I do. There is no preset design.
 
 









 
This cross cuff is definitely my favorite piece. The design and detail are beautiful and it takes almost an entire day to make just one. This particular cuff is $275.








 
I have a limited amount of cracked leather for these cuffs. Can only make about 4, maybe 5 more.
 

 
 
 
 
Single cross cuff - $80
Double cross cuff - $95
Cross cuff with stitch detail - $95
Crackle Cross Cuff - $100
Black celtic with cross - $150
Brown and turquoise celtic with cross - $275
Specialty snaps - $5 each  (cross, buffalo nickel, indian head nickel)

4 comments:

  1. highly recommend BC's designs, very nice quality and craftsmanship

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my cross cuffs designed and handmade by BC James. They are beautiful and great quality.

    ReplyDelete