Monday, June 2, 2014

JAMES BANDS: Custom Leather Work by B.C. James

Here is a slide video featuring a lot of my current leather work. I hope one of these will get your attention!

This entire business all began as a result of boredom while working the night shift as a nurse and having squat to do on my days off. I made things for me, then my brother, and then close musician friends. I never expected so much public interest, or for it to begin growing into what it is now.  So whether you choose to order or not, I would like to say THANK YOU for checking this out! Hopefully you will find something that suits you.

B.C. James



*Special thanks to Jake Felts of Felts Photography for all the pics and this great video!  After you read this post, check out his blog!!

*To order, or ask for your own custom design, email me at jamesleatherbands@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment