Thursday, October 9, 2014

Feather Cuffs

 My business is most definitely a family one. My wife and I like to throw out ideas for designs to each other. End results are often a combined thing. For instance, my wife showed me a picture of feather jewelry and suggested a design in leather. I changed several things about her idea and came up with what has been a top seller.  The feather cuff is a unisex accessory and we have made them with several different color combinations per customer requests.






















Feather cuffs ~ $125

To inquire about ordering email us at jamesleatherbands@gmail.com

Thank you to Felts Photography for always doing a stellar job for my business.
Check out Felts Photography's website, facebook and instagram pages.
Follow us on Facebook at Custom Leather by B.C. James

No comments:

Post a Comment