Friday, October 17, 2014

Floral Bands

When I was dating my wife, I knew that I wanted to propose to her with a ring you couldn't buy at any retailer.  It had to be unique and completely one of a kind. So I took inspiration from a band that she loved and designed her wedding ring. It ended up with a slightly Celtic, yet elvish look to it. We are both geeks, so yes, elvish is an adjective we use. She and I love her ring so much that it seemed only natural to make a leather cuff based off of that design. The leather bands ended up with a western look to it. To no surprise, my wife really loves the floral bands. I sincerely hope you enjoy them as well.








 
Floral Bands ~ $200
 
To inquire about designs or place an order email jamesleatherbands@gmail.com
 
Follow us on facebook at Custom Leather by B.C. James
 
Thank you to Felts Photography for the always stellar photography work for our business. Visit the Felts Photography website and follow them on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I ordered a Floral Cuff. Mine is a little different because it has a guitar pic in it. I love it! It's beautiful! BC James didn't disappoint! His work is stellar! It was easy to order and I received it quicker than I thought I would! I highly recommend the James Bands!! If you want quality leather bands, you're at the right place! He will not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete