Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mystery Braid Bands

This is something that I haven't posted about on this blog yet. I really enjoy all things Celtic, Irish, Scottish and such and you will see that reflected in much of my work. Braids are something I definitely find beauty in. I'm really happy about the way these have turned out!

First, the simple mystery braid. I can do them with a plain or specialty snap and in several different colors.




 
Last, the concho braid. I really had fun with these. It was the first time I used conchos. These can also be made with either a plain or specialty snap.
 

 




 
Mystery Braid - $40
with specialty snap - $45
 
Concho Mystery Braid - $55
with specialty snap - $60



To order, or inquire about designs, please email jamesleatherbands@gmail.com

 ~ B.C. James

No comments:

Post a Comment